How to cook cookies in no time. Want to make something new and yummy for your kids??? Here we give you one very different method to make cookies for your little angels.
Ingredients for the Cookies
- 60 grams powdered sugar
- 110 grams butter (home made is preferred if you don’t like your cookies a bit salty).
- 140 grams normal all purpose flour.
- 5-10 grams of cinnamon powder
Serves : 15 to 20 Cookies.
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Baking Time : 15-20 min.
Resting Time: About half an hour.
Method of baking them
- Preheat the oven at about 170 degrees Celcius
- Blend the butter in a food mixer until it gets smooth and creamy.
- Add sugar powder and cinnamon powder and blend it again for a while.
- Add flour and mix it till it looks like a nice batter.
- Place spoonfuls of batter on baking tray with appropriate distance between each spoonful.
- Bake it in oven for about 15 mins.
- Open the oven to check if the cookies have turned light golden in color.
- If not then bake it for additional few minutes.
After the cookies have turned golden, these are still soft, so be careful for the next step.
First give a gentle nudge to the cookies to move them from its original position, just to avoid your beautiful cookies being stuck on your tray.
Now let it cool for about 20 mins to half an hour.
Finally the cookies are ready and can be served and relished with hot chocolate on a rainy day….Feels heavenly…